Skip to main content

Hi there

How do I got about creating a highly personalized B2B email campaign for 25 potential enterprise customers. This campaign should consist of 3 emails per customer, each being as personalized as possible to the specific contact. Additionally, the process should be scalable to work for 100 other leads. I have an .xlsx file with the 25 leads including, name, role, company, industry, and website.

I’ve tried a couple of workflows from scratch and the cold email template but am not getting good results.

I’d appreciate any insights or support. Thank you kindly!

Hi AKS - What you’re asking about is essentially our Prospecting Cockpit Package that we sell which are a collection of refined, best practices that can be easily installed for you and connect to your CMS.  However, that does require an enterprise contract.  A more simplified version of this without the research component baked in can be found in the workflow listed here which generates a single email.  This can be expanded into a 2-3 email sequence by expanding the workflow.  Naturally, the more context about the prospect that you know and can provide into the workflow, the the better the output in terms of relevance and personalization to make a deeply personal connection and drive engagement: 

Hope that helps!